Sunday, April 4, 2010

Home Video Captures Gunshots as Police Shoot, Kill Woman - WDAF

Home Video Captures Gunshots as Police Shoot, Kill Woman - WDAF

According to a neighbor...."I saw her with what looked like a broomstick at one time," Carson said. "Maybe a baseball bat. At another time I saw her with a telephone, talking on the telephone."

If she had a lethal weapon and charged a cop OK....that is a logical conclusion but if she had a broom stick then there is a big problem here

My guess is, that if she had a gun that PVPD would have already released that info

In a home video of the scene you can hear three gun shots

The Crises Intervention Team is dressed in fatigues with plenty of body armor

The militarized police were supposed to take the crazy lady in for a mental evaluation

I am not too crazy and that would have freaked me out

This lady wanted suicide by cop and got it

1 comment:

  1. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124532170

    ReplyDelete